About This Episode:
In this thought-provoking discussion, Austin, a self-proclaimed hoplophile and lover of guns, delves into the potential of a powerful ticket for the 2024 presidential election. He explores the idea of a collaboration between former President Donald Trump and Vivek Ramaswamy, a Republican candidate who has been making waves with his unconventional views.
Austin highlights Ramaswamy’s stance on deregulating machine guns for citizens, abolishing the FBI, and reducing the federal workforce. He sees Ramaswamy as an embodiment of MAGA 2.0 with strong libertarian inclinations. Moreover, Ramaswamy’s aspirational optimism and belief in America’s future as a young republic rather than a declining empire resonate with Austin’s desire to create a brighter future for his family.
However, Austin also acknowledges the skepticism surrounding Ramaswamy’s authenticity, given his background in the pharmaceutical industry and the disingenuousness observed during the first debate. Austin emphasizes the need to question and verify the promises of any politician, including Ramaswamy.
Join Austin in this captivating conversation as he explores the potential of this unlikely ticket and discusses the importance of ideological diversity within the Republican Party. Discover why this combination could reshape American politics and challenge the status quo.
- 0:15 Introduction and discussion of the political scene
- 0:27 Austin Peterson’s background and introduction
- 0:50 Discussion about a potential ticket between Trump and Vivek Ramaswamy
- 1:08 Reasons why Austin Peterson supports Vivek Ramaswamy
- 3:42 Questioning the trustworthiness of Vivek Ramaswamy
- 4:05 Discussion about the culture war and Vivek Ramaswamy’s understanding of it
- 6:06 Austin Peterson’s criticism of Vivek Ramaswamy’s support for boycotting Bud Light
- 8:02 Discussion about the Israel-Hamas conflict and how to approach it
- 9:09 Confusion among the left regarding the conflict
- 10:02 The importance of having warriors in politics
- 14:04 Disappointment with Ron DeSantis and his lack of charisma
- 19:03 Discussion about the two-tier justice system and cancel culture
- 20:06 Lackluster campaign of Ron DeSantis
- 26:05 Austin Peterson’s belief that Vivek Ramaswamy would be a warrior for the country
- 28:01 Disappointment with Ron DeSantis and his lack of charisma
- 30:57 Lackluster campaign of Ron DeSantis
- 35:01 Uncertainty about the future of Joe Biden and the potential for Donald Trump to win in the next election
- 37:23 Conclusion and information about Austin Peterson’s show and social media platforms
Visit My YouTube Channel!
Be sure to hit the subscribe button, like, share and tap the notification bell too
⇩ SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS ⇩
BRAVE TV HEALTH: Parasites are one of the main reasons that so many of our health problems happen! Guess what? They’re more active around the full moon. That’s why friend of the Show, Dr. Jason Dean, developed the Full Moon Parasite Protocol. Get 15% off now by using our link: https://bravetv.store/CYOL
MY PILLOW: By FAR one of my favorite products I own for the best night’s sleep in the world, unless my four year old jumps on my, the My Pillow. Get up to 66% off select products, including the My Pillow Classic or the new My Pillow 2.0, go to https://www.mypillow.com use PROMO CODE: CYOL
DOWNLOAD AUDIO PODCAST & GIVE A 5 STAR RATING!:
(also available Google Podcasts & wherever else podcasts are streamed
⇩ VIDEO PLATFORMS ⇩
➤ BITCHUTE: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/9GaIXqHEyTf5/
➤ RUMBLE: https://rumble.com/c/JeremyRyanSlate
➤ ODYSEE: https://odysee.com/@jeremyryanslate:2
⇩ SOCIAL MEDIA ⇩
➤ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/jeremyryanslate
➤ INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/jeremyryanslate
➤ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jeremyryanslate
➤ CONTACT: JRS@JEREMYRYANSLATE.COM