About This Episode:
Daryl Urbanski, is the Founder and President of BestBusinessCoach.ca, is best known for his ability to create seven-figure, automated income streams from scratch. A Canadian turned So Cal, Daryl has quickly climbed the entrepreneurial ladder, gaining respect from thousands of small business owners worldwide. From author to speaker, marketer to coach – Daryl’s multi-faceted business approach sets him apart as one of the leading business experts of his generation.
This episode helps to connect some of the dots left from episode #21, where Pat Flynn explain to us the basics of affiliate marketing. Listening to these two episodes together, will give you a good idea of where to start you online marketing and funnel building.
In This Episode:
- Focusing on serving others first.
- Learning the right way from doing things the wrong way.
- The value in really having good marketing.
- The Value in self-education through reading.
- How to use success to drive media coverage and future business.
- How to build your traffic.
- How to profit off recurring webinars.
- The benefit to using affiliates in a product launch.
- Why you should create your audience first.
- Click funnels v. creating your own unique funnel.
- Why your real-world prospect is the best place to start.
- The exact thing that holds many companies back.
Daryl’s Favorite Quote:
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
[spp-reviews max=3 style=“list”]