Inflammation is our biggest enemy, whether its arthritis or its allergies or a host of other things. The American diet is a problem filled with oils and other things that take a bad situation worse. So, how can fix this? There are certain steps that can be taken to help fix your body, because something can be done about it.
- Check for hidden infections — yeast, viruses, bacteria, Lyme, etc. — with the help of a doctor, and treat them.
- Check for hidden food allergens with IgG food testing or just try The UltraSimple Diet, which is designed to eliminate most food allergens.
- Get tested for celiac disease, which is a blood test that any doctor can do.
- Get checked for heavy metal toxicity. Mercury and other metals can cause autoimmunity.
- Fix your gut. For details, see my blog on irritable bowel syndrome.
- Use nutrients such as fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin D, and probiotics to help calm your immune response naturally.
- Exercise regularly — it’s a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Practice deep relaxation like yoga, deep breathing, biofeedback, or massage, because stress worsens the immune response.
- Take Isotonix OPC-3 because with everything we are breathing in during our day-to-day lives, we need a bit of help! free radicals actually destroy our cells from the outside in by removing cell electrons and OPC-3 actually replaces that electron and keeps the cell from dying!
Fix your body and excel! This life was meant to love and enjoy, and a failing body just does not allow for that! Inflammation is your enemy!
Data appears from Dr. Hyman: http://drhyman.com/blog/2010/07/30/how-to-stop-attacking-yourself-9-steps-to-heal-autoimmune-disease/#close