About This Episode:
Kimberly Rich took a job out of college that she told herself that she never would, cold calling. She was miserable working and was looking for another way. Then in 2013 she read The Four Hour Work Week, and was inspired to take a leap and went abroad and really lived life, all while building online business to support her new found freedom.
She took control of her business in 2015 and started coaching others to achieve success and create freedom lifestyles where they really control life; the Bold Life Movement was born.
In this Episode:
- The Value in having a coach in business.
- The value in setting deadlines to achieve your goals.
- How travel can change your perspective.
- The value in the people you surround yourself with.
- How to clarify your personal brand
Kimberly’s Favorite Quote:
“Our fantasies are our realities in an excuse free world.” — Jen Sincero
“Nothing of your past dictates your future.” — Tony Robbins
Links From Today’s Show:
The Bold Life Movement
The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
[spp-reviews max=3 style=“list”]