About This Episode:
Jen Du has never been able to drink alcohol without turning red and feeling sick her entire life. The side effects were so extreme that she gave up alcohol altogether. This made parties and nights out awkward and Jen felt left out of the fun. In April 2013, Jen participated in a startup workshop and validated over a billion people around the world suffer Alcohol Flush and they want a solution.
So she set out to solve this problem. Hence Before Elixir was born! She worked hard working a full-time corporate job all while building her business, and she did it successfully!
In This Episode:
- How to work a full-time job to being an entrepreneur.
- How to use crowdfunding to validate your business idea.
- How to persevere in your startup.
- How to plan when to leave your job.
- How to use a blog as your outlet.
- How to have success through your own doubts.
Jen’s Favorite Quote:
“Fail fast, succeed faster.”
“I don’t know where I’m going but I know it won’t be boring.” — David Bowie
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” — Carl Sagan
[spp-reviews max=3 style=“list”]