About This Episode:
Faydra Koenig, MA is a mental health professional, author, speaker, podcaster and certified life coach. She works with men and women to help them manage the affects of life crisis, get back on their feet and get the lives they deserve. You can find Faydra’s podcast, Coming Out Of The Fire, on iTunes. Find her on the web at Americas Crisis Coach and look for her books on Amazon. She is a weekly newspaper columnist for her hometown news paper, the Red Bluff Daily News where she inspires her audience to make lasting changes in their lives.
A lover of iced tea, snarky banter and tough truth’s, Faydra uses story telling to share how you can find the SUCKcess in every crisis. She is a newly empty-nester who loves to travel and can’t wait to see everything the world has to offer in the second phase of life.
In this episode:
- How to turn negative experiences to your advantage.
- Overcoming marital challenges.
- How to handle personal crisis in a powerful manner.
- The process of building a viable brand.
- How to take action over your personal challenges.
- Getting over the fear of hiding to really handle problems.
- How to create rapport with a client.
- How to be resourceful in your marketing.
Faydra’s Favorite Quote:
“Be the change.” — Gandhi
[spp-reviews max=3 style=“list”]