About This Episode:
- Money can be made on Amazon, but it is becoming VERY saturated.
- Seller Support, NEVER has your back. Unless you brand register:
- An image of your product packaging with branding visible on the packaging.
- An image of a product with your branding visible on the product itself.
- Link to an active website that displays your brand or products.
- Products below $20 are crowded and if you really want to make money sell a much higher volume product.
- Giving away product at a reduced price no longer helps your rank very much.
- Criminals who you are communicating to.
- Be ethical, no matter what, but a lot of sellers are not sure what that word means.
- Hijacking. In my ten months on Amazon, I had 10 hijackers and one individual copy my entire product page and create a new ASIN with in and Amazon told me there was no TOS violations. To help with Hijackers use azonsellertools.com However, hijackers still have to agree to remove the listing.
- If you build a REAL business on Amazon and not skirt corners, and sell a higher value product you have a better shot.
- Begin with a brand in mind, not just a product.
What Failing on Amazon Means:
Failing doesn’t mean giving up. When I originally recorded this, it did, but did not take long for me to learn otherwise.
[spp-reviews max=3 style=“list”]