About This Episode:
Calvin Wayman is a social media entrepreneur. He’s also a sought-after speaker, owner of a social media management agency, host of Millionaire Case Study, and creator of the Periscope Pro Course.
After quitting his day-job to pursue his dream of working for himself, Calvin relocated from Salt Lake City to sunny Southern California. He sold solar systems door-to-door to pay the bills and fund his online business. Calvin’s passion is helping entrepreneurs grow their business by taking advantage of modern tools and technology.
Calvin recently authored the book “Fish Out of Water”, in which he takes entrepreneurs from starting to swimming with the sharks.
In This Episode:
- Filling the missing part of the entrepreneur narrative.
- What it takes to level-up your life.
- Finding the motivation to move on your goal.
- The value in getting schooled.
- Why we are afraid of failing.
- The way that rich people talk.
- What it takes to swim with the sharks.