About This Episode:
Matt Miller graduated from the United States Air Force Academy in 1989 and was an Air Force pilot for 9 years. Post-military, Matt worked in both the medical and advertising fields as a top performer. His long-term desire was to start a business to build a lifestyle based on freedom and choice.
A conversation with a good friend led him on a 10-year business quest that has brought Matt’s franchising company to the cutting edge of both the vending and school fundraising industries. Starting with an investment of $100 he has built School Spirit Vending into a multi-million dollar vending business.
In This Episode:
- Never lose faith in your passion.
- Why are humans interested in power?
- Why outshining the master can be dangerous.
- What goes into true mastery.
- The benefit of accelerated learning.
- The application of military strategy to business.
- The need to be an adaptive leader.
Matt’s Favorite Quote:
“You help enough people get what you want and you’ll be taken care of.” — Zig Zigglar —
[spp-reviews max=3 style=“list”]