About This Episode:
Amy Stefanik is a wife, mother, and along with her husband Matt has been on the entrepreneur roller coaster since 2002. Matt put in his time, and made it big in real estate, but in 2008, the bottom fell out of the economy, and Amy’s hard work kept the family afloat.
She created The Entrepreneur’s Wife to connect with like-minded, family oriented individuals who can relate to the fears and failures, thrills and triumphs that come with being an entrepreneur. She believes that the entrepreneurial journey can be lonely for spouses, and she has made it her mission to create community for other women that are pushing for greatness.
In This Episode:
- What happens when the real estate bottom falls out?
- Changing geography to change your luck.
- How long does it take to be profitable?
- The value in the entrepreneurial family.
- Dealing with uncertainty.
- The importance of community.
Amy’s Favorite Quote:
“She stood in the storm and when she saw the winds did not make her fall, she adjusted her sails.” — Elizabeth Edwards —
[spp-reviews max=3 style=“list”]