Kevin Harrington has been a successful entrepreneur over the last 40 years. He is an Original Shark on the ABC hit, Emmy winning TV show, “Shark Tank.” He is also the Inventor of the Infomercial, As Seen On TV Pioneer, Co- Founder of the Electronic Retailers Association (ERA) and Co- Founder of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO).
Kevin has launched over 20 businesses that have grown to over $100 million in sales each, has been involved in more than a dozen public companies, and has launched over 500 products generating more than $5 billion in sales worldwide with iconic brands and celebrities such as Jack Lalanne, Tony Little, George Foreman, and the new I-Grow hair restoration product on QVC.
Kevin has extensive experience in business all over the world, opening distribution outlets in over 100 countries worldwide. His success led Mark Burnett to hand pick Kevin to become an Original Shark on Shark Tank where he filmed over 175 segments.
In This Episode:
- Why having an entrepreneurial mentor is important.
- Deciding if your business idea can scale.
- When to pivot in your business and move on.
- How the idea for the infomerical happened.
- What a product needs to have to actually sell.
- Where is the future of TV marketing headed?
- What does it take to be a shark?
- Why you need a better pitch.
Kevin’s Favorite Quote:
“Whatever you vividly desire, ardently believe and enthusiastically act upon must inevitable come to pass.” — Paul Meyers
Kevin’s Favorite Books:
Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller – Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century